Regarding this little toy, just a few questions:
- Was the White House consulted when this toy was being designed?
- Or did the White House call BBI with the idea?
- Either way, is taxpayer money paying someone in the White House to work on the production details for this doll?
- Does the White House get a cut of the $39.99 per doll? Does George?
- Does the doll come with a Greg Jenkins doll to make sure it’s only photographed in strong, manly poses?
- Does the doll make your car move ten times slower than normal to facilitate said photo ops?
- Does the doll go missing from your child’s collection for up to a year at a time?
- Will there be a Singin’ John Ashcroft doll? How about a Poindexter? A Rumsfeld?