The workload over the last two days:
- Remove and clean all the window screens
- Remove and clean all the first floor storm windows
- Figure out that a baking soda paste removes the years-old nasty dirt on the glass of the front windows (thanks, Lisa)
- Move the demolished kitchen cabinet to the floor of my storage room cum workshop for extra storage
- Install two pegboard panels on the exposed studs in the storage room
- Try to get our tub draining better. We must have the only tripwaste linkage unit around that can’t be removed by removing the overflow plate. (Ours appears to be permanently in residence in our tub, possibly because the drain has a sideways jog.)
Enough. Time to catch our breath. The Lucadamos are hitting the road tomorrow, so we’ll celebrate tonight with burgers and corn.