I’m almost out of space on my .Mac account. Does anyone have a recommendation for a good photo publishing methodology? My constraints:
- The method has to work pretty well with iPhoto
- It should leave the photos on my server, not a hosted service (I believe this rules out Flickr)
- It should produce clean index pages that include captions and thumbnails with links to larger images
- I have access to a server that supports FTP, but can’t do solutions that rely on FrontPage extensions
- Solutions that rely on server-side CGI are going to be tricky because I don’t know if I can install anything on my server
Surely someone out there has done something like this before. Ideas?