Please bear the following in mind when leaving comments on this blog:
- Be civil. Your mother doesn’t accept that kind of language from you and I shouldn’t have to either.
- Stay on topic. This shouldn’t be a problem but I’m saying it just in case.
- This blog welcomes constructive commentary and opposing points of view, but requests that you frame your arguments without ad hominem attacks or other abusive discourse. For example, calling religions evil and people liars is a good way to get banned. If you have an opposing viewpoint, you should be able to discuss it civilly without resorting to namecalling. (Also see #1).
- I use Akismet, so your commercial spam messages about male enlargers and pyramid schemes will get filtered by a machine.
- I reserve the right to ban any commenter for violating any of these rules. I also reserve the right to close comments at any time. Currently I do that manually but I might move to doing it automatically based on the age of the post in the future.
- If you don’t like these rules but want to engage with me anyway, get your own blog and comment there, under your own name. Taking responsibility for one’s words and opinions in one’s own space is, in my opinion, a great way to engage on the Internet.