Esta is doing her Thanksgiving blogging a day early, and gives thanks for a long list, including the keiretsu, our Pop-pop, and Parliament, among others.
I’m thankful too, for:
- My loving and patient wife Lisa;
- Esta: her encouragement, wit, and blog;
- My Pop-pop, for his enduring humor, strength, and everything else;
- My parents and in-laws for their love and support;
- Our house and the fact that it’s still standing;
- All my friends from Sloan;
- Greg and Craig, for wit, insight, and steadfast friendship;
- Tony Pierce, Doc Searls, and Moxie for good reading;
- Brent Simmons, for good reading, good software, and net.friendship;
- Dave Winer, for the above, plus good platforms and for surviving his surgery to blog, blog again;
- Sonic Youth and Arvo Pärt, for transcendence;
- the Cascadian Chorale and the E-52s, for the opportunity to perform;
- My readers, for the feedback, the sympathy, and the flow;
- This weblog, for helping me keep my sanity.