Guess I know what I’ll be doing on January 6.
The irony of my using Delicious to comment on the impending closure of Delicious is not lost on me. Anyone got another recommendation for a good shared bookmarking service?
How to do an app-store-less install with iOS 4.x.
As one of my friends observed on Facebook recently, I haven’t posted anything in quite a while; either my life is too boring or insanely busy. I am trying to work on driving down the “too busy” factor as we get into the holidays, but so far about the only thing I can manage is to sneak in Christmas carols and music at every opportunity. Hence this random 10, generated by shuffling the Holiday genre on my iPhone (a relatively short list this week, hence the repetition). What’s your holiday music playlist look like?
- Boston Camerata, “The Heavenly Courtier” (An American Christmas)
- Julie Andrews, “Angels from the Realms” (Christmas with Julie Andrews and André Previn)
- The Beatles, “1967” (Fan Club Christmas Records)
- Boston Camerata, “Pretty Home” (An American Christmas)
- Maddy Prior with the Carnival Band, “In Dulci Jubilo” (A Tapestry of Carols)
- Theatre of Voices, dir. Paul Hillier, “Susser die Glocken” (Carols from the Old and New Worlds)
- Tewkesbury Abbey Choir, dir. Andrew Sackett, “The Truth from Above” (Christmas Carols from Tewkesbury Abbey)
- The Beatles, “1963” (Fan Club Christmas Records)
- Elvis Presley, “Santa Claus is Back in Town” (The King of Rock’n’Roll: The Complete 1950s Recordings)
- Elvis Presley, “Santa Bring My Baby Back (To Me)” (The King of Rock’n’Roll: The Complete 1950s Recordings)