Drag and drop IVR in the browser — interesting stealth mode startup that’s launching Monday.
Flash Player 10.1 makes a big transition from Carbon to Cocoa. Going to do some testing tonight and see what it does for performance.
Upload your photo to NASA and it will fly into space on one of the last two shuttle missions.
WordPress 3.0 allows themes to create custom navigation menus.
That’s kind of cool.
Apple did a good job turning around what was a dreadful web mail interface and making it acceptable.
To: AT&T for hogging so much bandwidth; England for the Revolution, tobacco companies, Brownie, Milli Vanilli, and of course to BP for getting our ocean in their oil.
Well, I have to confess that writing a proper blog post a day has been more challenging than I anticipated. Which is why today’s “proper blog post” is a Friday Random 10. iTunes is on shuffle; let’s see what happens.
- Bill Cosby, “Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band”
- Miranda Sex Garden, “Exit Music (For A Film)” (Carnival of Souls)
- The Negatives, “Stakeout” (John Peel Singles Box)
- Elvis Costello, “Brilliant Mistake” (King of America)
- Mclusky, “The Habit That Kicks Itself” (To Hell With Good Intentions (single))
- Pharcyde, “The Rubbers Song” (Stolen Moments: Red Hot + Cool)
- Hüsker Dü, “Broken Home, Broken Heart” (Zen Arcade)
- Josh Haden, “Show You The Way” (Devoted)
- Lithuanian Chamber Orchestra/Saulius Sondeckis, “Trisagion” (Arvo Pärt: Litany)
- Broken Social Scene, “Almost Crimes (Radio Kills Remix)” (You Forgot It In People)