First, if you haven’t voted yet, go do it. Lisa and I are headed out later this afternoon once she finishes her conference calls.
Third, quick compilation from around the Internet of useful links:
- CNN Electoral Map
- The ever-invaluable Electoral Vote Predictor (currently with yesterday’s polls) and its mirrors: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Interpreting the above data: Mystery Pollster
- Ohio fraud watch blogs: Village Voice, Ohio Voter Suppression News
- Commentary: Josh Marshall, Oliver Willis
- More commentary: NewDonkey.com
- And, if you are local to Boston, here’s information about the party in Copley Square for Kerry’s speech tonight; he’s expected to take the stage about 11:30, after headlining performances from Jon Bon Jovi, Black Eyed Peas, Sheryl Crow, James Taylor, Carole King, and maybe even Don Henley (do not, however, discourage you from trying to crash the party. Remember, Clinton/Gore used that damned Fleetwood Mac song, and I hear their Election Night bashes were still lots of fun). The preparations for this speech, incidentally, are what I photographed last Thursday with George, not preparations for the Red Sox parade; I’ll update the photo captions shortly.