Whatever would we do without Wonkette? Just in time, she’s posted a Vice Presidential Debate Drinking Game. Highlights in the bonus round:
- Edwards calls himself the “son of a mill worker”: Chug a bottle of moonshine.
- Edwards refers to Cheney’s six deferments: Have sex without using birth control.
- Cheney mentions “family values”: Do a shot with your gay daughter.
- Cheney refers to Edwards’s lack of foreign policy experience: Look for a WMD.
- Edwards talks about “fighting for people just like the ones I grew up with”—sip expensive drink while thinking nostalgic thoughts about the people you grew up and their Budweisers.
- Cheney tells Edwards to go f___ himself: Watch him try.