A few odds and ends that have cluttered my desktop for too long:
- The Decameron Web at Brown, a “growing hypermedia archive of materials dedicated to Boccacio’s masterpiece”
- A Place for Everything—inspiration for turning our basement into something other than a dusty falling-plaster zone
- Holllinger: How the administration’s former chief hawk, Richard Perle, gets to play innocent while getting paid an undisclosed $3.1 million “performance bonus” to run Hollinger’s internal venture fund into the ground
- Slate’s Back to the Future: how Bush gets to skate away from all the stuff he f___ed up during the last three years: by pretending that it was someone else’s fault!
- Youssou N’Dour’s Egypt album, definitely on my “must listen soon” list