Going from my own list of tracks I’m trying to replace from CDs that were sold during college at the end of each semester for gas money (true!), I found some gaps in the Apple Music Store’s 2000 songs. I haven’t gone back to figure out who owns the rights, but I have pinged the Music Store Management using their handy suggestion form.
Here’s the list:
- Peter Murphy: no tracks
- Jesus & Mary Chain: no tracks
- Jesus Jones: only their last album available
- Radiohead: only OK Computer
There were also some tracks I didn’t expect to find, namely:
- U2’s One single, including the fabulous “Lady With The Spinning Head”
- Bugs Bunny on Broadway, including the full soundtrack to “Long Haired Hare” (“L-L-L-Leopold!”)
And finally, some notes on pricing: No apparent discounts for albums; you can only buy some songs, notably those over 6 minutes, on albums (no downloading just the 38-minute version of “Sister Ray” from the Quine Tapes box set for you!).