Not a lot of time today, but here’s the latest from around the keiretsu:
- Esta is back online, after an outage inspired by some soul searching. Self criticism certainly runs in the family.
- Greg is continuing his brilliant run chronicling Georgia politics with this note: “Democrats are categorically ruling out taxes, while Republicans are putting the brakes on sprawl. Ladies and gentlemen, these are strange days indeed.”
- George is enjoying the snow and dealing with telemarketers. (Sympathy from me, George: we’ve been getting as many as four or five calls an evening.)
- Brent is back from MacWorld and is looking at what Safari has done to his web pages.
- Dave is heading back to school—as a fellow at the Berkman Center for Internet and Society at Harvard Law School. Dave, it’s ironic that now that I’ve moved from grad school in Cambridge to the west coast to work on software, you’ll be heading east to a university in Cambridge. Maybe one of these days I’ll get to do lunch with you.